Our mission is to make your business better through technology
As expert IoT consultants we help meet your objectives
Try us for anything from sensor fusion to mobile integrations we make it happen faster and better
The design methodology followed by ioTTree for implementations is based on IoT A reference model – IoTA, that the European Lighthouse Integrated Project has addressed for three years the IOT Architecture and created an Architecture Reference Model (ARM).
Our Approach to Embedded Systems Design
▪ Embedded Systems Design
We believe disciplined and detail-oriented approach and skilled execution are the
core requirements to produce outstanding embedded systems.
▪ Our Approach
We become part of the team to solve the problem jointly and produce excellent
solutions by bringing our expertise to the team
Our Expertise in Complete Life Cycle of Embedded Systems Development
▪ Product Discovery - Product design | PoC | MVP
▪ Development - Hardware Development | PCB Design | Firmware Development |Application Software Development | Enclosure Development | Board Bring up | Prototype Development & Testing
▪ Testing - Unit Testing | Automated Testing | Functional Testing | Field Trials
▪ Manufacturing - Prototype Manufacturing | Pilot lot Manufacturing | Production
▪ Certification - EMI/EMC | Safety | Environmental | Any other specific requirement
▪ Maintenance - Continuous integration | Software and firmware update | Self-recovery | System health monitoring
- Complies to all your requirements while catering to future requirements
- Provides long term robust and time tested solution
- Easy to maintain and enhance
How it works
Accelerate your IoT journey with us from Scope to Target, we will work with you for a successful IoT implementation
Delivering IT solutions that enable you to work smarter.
Our IoT solutions are designed to empower you to live smarter by seamlessly integrating technology into your everyday life.
Why Choose Us
Let us change the way you think about technology.
Frequently Ask Questions.
You may have questions and some of the common ones are answered here.. If you have more queries feel free to write to us and we are happy to help
IoT solutions require high level of unification and bring together a diverse set of technology such as Hardware, Sensors, Software, Internet and needs multi-skilled resources. This makes IoT very interested yet challenging.
IoT applications can be deployment timeline depends on the scale and complexity, while many ready to deploy solutions are available that take least time, some project can go for an year or more
IoT is an evolving technology and in the last 3 to 5 years many protocols have been formulated. Some of the these protocols are MQTT, CoAP are at the Application layer while Zigbee, Thread, Matter, LoRa, LoPAN-6, WiFi, BlueTooth are predominant in the network layers. Matter has been a recent entrant in 2023 for home automation
IoT is obviously the next generation thing and some of the predictions are
- The number of cellular IoT connections is expected to reach 3.5 billion in 2023
- IoT connected devices would reach 43 billion in 2023
- Worldwide spending on IoT will reach around $ 1 trillion in 2022 and growing at CAGR of 13.6%
IoT project require significant investment as multiple technologies are involved and hence there is certain risk. The best way to approach is with a prototype and pilot implementation on a small scale to reap the benefit and fine tune for expanding to the larger enterprise